Bodhicharya Kent is part of the reg. charity Bodhicharya UK (1190768) family and is run by volunteers, so we are always looking for people who would like to volunteer their time, energy and skills to help support the group’s activities that centre around promoting healing, helping and harmony.
So, please do let us know if you can help with any of the following or have other ideas and suggestions regarding how you would like to help out, by getting in touch via our contact form as we will be happy to hear from you. Thank you!
Currently we are looking for help with:
Communication and Marketing
- Website maintenance (must be able to use WordPress) for a couple hours a month.
- Social Media maintenance including Facebook and Meetup for a couple hours a month.
- Organising/liaising with teachers to arrange visits
- Hosting of visiting teachers
- Transport for visiting teachers (to and from venue/station/airport)
- Set up for Tuesday meetings
- Packing away for Tuesday meetings
- Set up for visiting teachers and events
- Packing away for visiting teachers and events
Complete our survey
We have a survey that you can complete here to let us know your thoughts about the group as it is and how you would like to see it develop in the future, thank you.