Bodhicharya Kent is a not-for-profit community group run by volunteers, so we are always looking for people who would like to donate their time, energy and skills. Please let us know if you can help with any of the following by getting in touch via our contact form, thank you.
Currently we are looking for help with:
Communication and Marketing
- Website maintenance (must be able to use WordPress)
- Social Media maintenance including Facebook and Meetup
- Organising/liaising with teachers to arrange visits
- Hosting of visiting teachers
- Transport for visiting teachers (to and from venue/station/airport)
- Set up for Tuesday meetings
- Packing away for Tuesday meetings
- Set up for visiting teachers and events
- Packing away for visiting teachers and events
Complete our survey
We have a survey that you can complete here to let us know your thoughts about the group as it is and how you would like to see it develop in the future, thank you.